Ask yourself: How much downtime can you afford? How much time do you spend fixing or addressing or patching your company’s IT? Do you, as the business owner, truly have the time or money to do that? How much is downtime costing you? You need to protect data now — before you’re forced to shut down and have lost valuable client data and your reputation.
If you spend more than a few hours a week fixing IT issues, we’ve got the perfect managed IT services plan for your business.
The top three reasons our clients work with us:
- To reduce risk and maintain productivity. With the 360 Protect Data Now Managed Service solution you reduce downtime risk when we help preserve and protect your company’s critical data. If there is a system or user error failure, we have a quick recovery process to help restore your data and get you back in business
- Peace of mind. You cannot put a dollar amount on this. When we leverage our IT expertise for your company, we ensure your computers are continually protected against malware and viruses. We also keep your software up to date by ensuring patches have been run.
- Accountability and transparency is provided through 24x7x365 monitoring of your workstations. We offer comprehensive quarterly reporting.
Three Reasons to Choose 360 Protect Data Now Solutions
Here are some sobering facts about threats that are facing small businesses today:
- Close to 95% of all small to medium-sized businesses have an anti-virus installed BUT close to 75% of them experienced cyberattacks
- If a business suffers a major data loss, only 6% of those businesses will survive (source: Datapro)
Some of the threats that small businesses face today include:
- Network viruses
- Theft of data
- Phishing attacks
- Email spam and malware
- Internal and external security threats
- Other unique-to-your-industry threats
Don’t wait until your business suffers a cyberattack to believe that your business – no matter how big or small – can be targeted by hackers. Our 360 Protect Data Now managed service package is a protection that offers peace of mind and data protection.
WareGeeks Solutions is a Roselle, New Jersey-based full-service IT Solutions and Service Provider.
We specialize in Data Protection, specifically Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) and Cyber Security. We work with all small, medium, and large companies. We conduct a multi-level risk analysis that identifies processes procedures and/or technology that stifle productivity with oppressive layers of complexity. If you have IT or security questions contact Seth at WareGeeks Solutions. For information or a consultation, call (877) 653-7146, or email us at email@example.com. www.waregeeks.com